2.5m Wide Tri Axle Hydraulic
- Extends form 9.9m closed to 16.3m fully extended.
- Lowered height of 900mm, rasied to 1.9m.
- All axles lift independently, able to walk over obstacles.
At 2.5m wide with close spaced axles this is a manoeuvrable trailer around Metropolitan roads. This standard width trailer suits a range of Roading Authorities where wider trailers have too mnay restrictions.
2.5m Wide Tri Axle Super Low Hydraulic
- Lowers to 700mm, raised to 1650mm
- Extends from 12.6m closed to 18.1m fully extended.
- Hydraulic operated suspension and gooseneck.
A popular trailer in the state of Victoria where height restrictions can be an issue due to low power lines. Being able to lower the trailer height to 700mm provides the solution with the trailer being able to drive under the building without having to jack the house up too high. Also used for moving house boats and launches.
2.5m Wide Tri Axle Hydraulic with 2 Rear Steer Axles
- Extends from 10.1m closed to 16.1m fully extended.
- Axles spaced at 2m, lowered height 900mm, raised to 2.2m.
- Steering axles provide increased manoeuvrability.
Where site access is challenging a trailer fitted with steering axles can make all the difference. With both steering and axle lift operated by remote control, time on site is reduced resulting in higher productivity for the operator.
2.5 Wide Tri Axle
For advice about the best house trailer options for your operation, use the form below or give us a call on 07 3890 8800 for more information or a quote.