Features and Benefits
Lighter, stronger construction with high tensile steel and optimised boom design, for greater payloads. High capacity load charts with three stabilisation modes give operators flexibility at the job site.
- High capacity hydraulic system includes load sensing pump, 255 litre oil tank with oil cooler and filtration as standard, giving reliable hydraulic power.
- Heavy-duty steel tray with anti-slip surface, rope rails, inbuilt tie-down points, and pole carriage system, ensures the vehicle is strong and versatile for every application.
- Inbuilt storage for spare augers, pole tamper, tools, and dunnage, enables operators to keep work area clear and gear secure.
- Robway 8510 load management system designed and supported in Australia. For real confidence in safety for fleet owners and operators.
- Pole jack and pole tamper tools
- Various types and sizes of augers
- Screw anchor adaptor
- Kelly bar
- Work and hazard lighting
- RAG lights and much more
- Contact us for a detailed specification.
TRT stocks genuine spare parts for the TIDD Crane Borer. We can easily arrange overnight freight for all your spares and service items to ensure your borer is returned to service with minimal downtime.
After Sales Support
TRT is proud to manufacture the TIDD Crane Borer for Australia, and we are committed to supporting our product for its warranty and beyond. The team of highly experienced TIDD service technicians are available to assist operators, fleet owners and workshops with training, advice, documentation and product upgrades.
When you chose TRT it’s …for the long haul!
We have been designing and manufacturing heavy equipment, cranes and trailers for over 50 years, with real expertise in crane design, we are the home of the TIDD Crane, 25t pick and carry crane. The new TIDD crane borer has been designed based on industry feedback, drawing on technology developed in other crane products manufactured in-house. The unique six-sided boom profile allows for maximum productivity and provide years of reliable service, making the TIDD Crane borer a leader in its class!
TIDD Crane Borer
For more information about the TIDD Crane Borer, please contact Philip on 0488 581 372 or get in touch using the form below.